$10 Cashback for Nicorette® QuickMist
HOW TO CLAIM:
To be eligible to claim $10.00 cash back, individuals must purchase a Nicorette® QuickMist Spray single product, from any participating retailer in New Zealand (Qualifying Purchase) between 12:01am NZDT on 30/11/2020 and 23:59pm NZDT on 25/03/2021 (Promotional Period).
Each valid claim received before 23:59pm NZDT on 29/04/2021 will receive a gift of $10.00 NZD delivered to the claimant in retailer gift card (Choose from either Countdown, New World or Pak N Save). Only one claim per claimant, per household (based on residential address).
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Nicorette® $10 CashbackPromotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence at the nominated gift delivery address and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per household. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a Nicorette® QuickMist Spray single product. Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted.
- To claim, claimants must go online before 29/04/2021 to www.nicorette.co.nz/cashback, enter their details as prompted, submit the online claim form, including the claimant’s details, the last four digits from the product barcode and upload a photo of the receipt.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase by11.59pm (NZDT) 29/04/2021, claimants will be awarded with a gift of $10.00 NZDissued in the form of a retailer gift card (Choose from either Countdown, New World or Pak N Save)
- All retailer gift cards will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (New Zealand addresses only) within thirty (30) business days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the retailer gift card has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the retailer gift card. Retailer gift cards must be used within it’s expiry date stated on the card.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible for any retailer gift cards lost in transit.
- All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand)Limited (company number 45150) of 507 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Phone: 0800 446 147. Fulfillment will be conducted by T&G Packaging, 6B Doncaster Street, Airport Oaks, Auckland 2022 New Zealand.
Nicorette® is a registered trademark.
We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our Nicorette® $10QuickMist Cashback Promotion and for its administration. If you do not give us this information you will be unable to participate in the Nicorette® $10 QuickMistCashback Promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. Your personal information may also be shared with other local contracted service provided who assist us from time to time such as mail houses and fulfillment centres. For further details on this and the other ways by which we manage your personal information, please contact us on 0800 446 147 or on the site via Contact Us.